The ADB Internship Program 2023 is a step forward for young graduates towards their illustrious career. ADB internships guarantee experience in a diverse work environment, as ADB has employees from more than 60 countries. The International Placed Internship Program is an opportunity for interns to work on project initiatives and mechanisms. It is an opportunity for graduates to gain professional experience based on research and assignments under the supervision of world-class experts. Additionally, it is a unique opportunity for those whose academic fields are connected to ADB’s work.
ADB’s vision for the Asia-Pacific is rich, inclusive, resilient and sustainable, and ADB interns are selected twice a year to fulfill this goal. The Asian Development Bank is recruiting talented, motivated and influential individuals for international internships. The objective of the Asian Development Bank is to provide scholarships and internships to self-governing people to eradicate poverty in the region and promote social and economic development. This paid internship program also aims to bring together talented graduates to make a difference together.
Apply Also: UNCTAD Internship Program 2022 | UN Internships
The ADB Paid Internship 2022 will equip interns with all the skills to make an economic and developmental impact in the public and private sectors of their developing countries. In addition, ADB interns have the opportunity to build capacity in line with ADB Vision 2030. International interns at ADB will have the opportunity to work on an assignment of their choice as they apply for a specifically chosen assignment during their stay. program process. ADB is working on several sustainable social and economic development projects, and one of these projects is mitigating the impact of COVID-19 by providing immunization, finance, knowledge and partnerships.
Asian Development Bank and other international multinational banks and multilateral financial institutions such as World Bank, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, World Environment Fund, World Health Organization, WTO, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development Partnership and more . Interns from developing countries at the Asian Development Bank will have the opportunity to learn the business strategies of the world’s leading banks and financial institutions at the Asian Development Bank. Additionally, there is a huge opportunity for international interns to get job opportunities at ADB after completing their internship. As ADB, it prioritizes its interns over others for any job.
ADB Internship Program 2023:
- Provided by: Asian Development Bank
- Duration: 8 weeks to 11 weeks
- Internship coverage: fully paid
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Country of award: ADB members
Last date: 15 September 2022.
Financial benefits of ADB Internship Program:
- • Interns receive a stipend based on their place of residence, the stipend is paid for 57 calendar days.
- If air travel is required between the internship location and the approved location, ADB will provide a limited amount to cover a portion of the travel expenses for airfare.
- ADB prioritizes its interns over other full-time positions if a suitable job opportunity is available.
- Interns will have the opportunity to start working with a global organization under the supervision of highly talented and experienced professionals.
Benefits of ADB Internship Program:
- Work in a large international development organization.
- Close cooperation with experienced experts from more than 50 different countries;
- Gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of ADB’s work.
- Use the results of your research to support the business of the Asian Development Bank.
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Internship Program:
- Candidate must be a national and citizen of Asian Development Bank member countries.
- The applicant must be a master’s or doctoral student in one of the member countries of the Asian Development Bank.
- Candidate should have education/training related to ADB projects.
- Applicant must be fluent in English.
- Candidate should have professional experience related to Asian Development Bank projects.
The last date to apply for the ADB Paid Internship is September 15, 2022.
How to Apply for ADB Internship Program 2023?
- Eligible candidates apply online through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES).
- Applicant must have selected the relevant ADB entry.
- Essay and resume should be uploaded in the online form.
- Answers to all essay questions must be correct.
- The applicant is required to send a motivation letter indicating the applicant’s interest in the selected job.
- Make sure you submit your application before the last date to avoid any mistake