Welcome to the ADB-JSP Scholarship 2023 at the University of Tokyo. This scholarship program is an excellent opportunity for students who are looking to further their studies in a top-ranked university in Japan. The University of Tokyo is one of the most prestigious universities in the world, known for its research and academic excellence. In this blog post, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about the ADB-JSP Scholarship, including its eligibility criteria, benefits, scholarship coverage, available study fields, required documents, visa process, and how to apply.
About University: The University of Tokyo is located in the heart of Tokyo, Japan, and is known for its high-quality education and research. The university has a diverse student body, with students coming from all over the world to study at this esteemed institution. The University of Tokyo has a number of different programs available, ranging from undergraduate to graduate studies. Some of the available degree programs include:
About ADB-JSP Scholarship 2023 at the University of Tokyo
|Japan||University of Tokyo|
|Deadline||Available Degree Programs|
|March 31, 2023||Undergraduate, Graduate|
|Degree Programs||Scholarship Duration|
|Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD||3-5 years|
List of Scholarships:
The ADB-JSP Scholarship is just one of many scholarships available at the University of Tokyo. Some other scholarships that students may be interested in include:
- MEXT Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Japanese government and is available for students from all over the world. It covers tuition, living expenses, and airfare for the duration of the scholarship.
- Global 30 Undergraduate Scholarships: This scholarship is available for international students who are applying to the University of Tokyo as an undergraduate student. It covers tuition and living expenses for the duration of the scholarship.
- Global 30 Graduate Scholarships: This scholarship is available for international students who are applying to the University of Tokyo as a graduate student. It covers tuition and living expenses for the duration of the scholarship.
To be eligible for the ADB-JSP Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of an ADB developing member country
- Be under 35 years of age as of 1st April 2023
- Have a good command of English
- Have a good academic record
- Have a bachelor’s degree (for those applying for a master’s program) or a master’s degree (for those applying for a PhD program)
Benefits of ADB-JSP Scholarship:
The ADB-JSP Scholarship offers a number of benefits to its recipients, including:
- Full tuition coverage
- Living expenses coverage
- Airfare coverage
- Health insurance coverage
- Japanese language training
The ADB-JSP Scholarship covers tuition, living expenses, and airfare for the duration of the scholarship. It also covers health insurance and Japanese language training.
Available Study Fields: The ADB-JSP Scholarship is available for students who are studying in the following fields:
- Science and Technology
- Public Policy
To apply for the ADB-JSP Scholarship, students will need to submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of passport
To study in Japan, international students will need to obtain a student visa. The process for obtaining a student visa will vary depending on the student’s country of origin. Generally, students will need to apply for a visa through the Japanese embassy or consulate in their home country. The documents that students will need to provide include:
- Visa application form
- Passport-sized photograph
- Letter of acceptance from the University of Tokyo
- Financial statement showing that the student has sufficient funds to cover their tuition and living expenses in Japan
How to Apply for ADB-JSP Scholarship:
To apply for the ADB-JSP Scholarship, students will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the ADB-JSP website and read through the guidelines and eligibility criteria.
- Complete the online application form and upload all required documents.
- Submit the application form and wait for a response.
For more information about the ADB-JSP Scholarship, students can contact the University of Tokyo at the following address:
- University of Tokyo
- 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku,
- Tokyo 113-8654, Japan
The ADB-JSP Scholarship is a fantastic opportunity for students who are looking to further their studies at the University of Tokyo. With its full coverage of tuition, living expenses, and airfare, as well as its health insurance and Japanese language training, this scholarship is an excellent way for students to achieve their educational goals. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in applying for the ADB-JSP Scholarship, we encourage you to visit the ADB-JSP website and complete the online application form.
You can also check: