International students can apply for Bocconi University Scholarships 2022-2023, fully funded. These courses are offered at both undergraduate and graduate programs. These bursaries include full tuition of up to € 12,000 per year (undergraduate) and € 13,000 per year (undergraduate) and housing.
The University has long been committed to an investment program that supports these students, with the aim of making higher education accessible to all talented and competent students. Our ever-growing financial aid program is based on profit and self-care. Bocconi goes beyond the details and pushes you to find out more about you.
Also apply for: Rhodes Scholarship At University of Oxford 2023 | Fully Funded
Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement. Bocconi University is committed to providing higher education to deserving students. The awards provide recipients with significant financial assistance, ensuring that students, regardless of their financial situation, can benefit from a quality academic experience.
- Institution(s): Bocconi University
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Study in: Milan, Italy
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program.
- Focus Areas: Bachelor Program & Master of Science Program offered at the University.
- Deadline: For Undergraduate (April 14, 2022). Masters (April 21, 2022 – May 27, 2022)
Benefits of Scholarship
The following are some of the benefits of Bocconi University Scholarships:
- The Bocconi International Award covers a 50% reduction in tuition fees for both graduates and graduate students.
- The Merit Award comes with a full tuition of up to € 12,000 per year (undergraduate) and € 13,000 per year (graduate). A select group of students can be offered free housing in one of the Bocconi residences.
- If the required minimum educational progress is met, the prizes will automatically be increased for more than two years (undergraduate) or one year (graduate).
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements to be considered in Bocconi University Scholarships:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Outstanding International Applicants accepted into the first year of the Bachelor or Master’s program in Bocconi and their academic profile is considered among the top applicants will be considered for Bocconi Merit and International Awards based on application for admission submitted to Bocconi University.
Also apply for French Government Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded
How do you apply?
To apply for Bocconi University Scholarships 2022, please follow the steps below:
- You must apply for a Bocconi University undergraduate or graduate program.
- There will be no need to submit a separate application for reading.
- The educational performance of the chosen person will be the main indicator of the test.
- All document submitted to the Admissions office will be reviewed in addition to academic achievement.