Do you want to pursue your degree in UK. Good news! Candidates are invited to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 in UK. Worldwide Students from all over the world Can apply for The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship for Free. The Length of the Fully funded Scholarship in United Kingdom will be for two Years and Students can also avail chance of two Months Internship In United Kingdom. This grant is available for Educational period of 2023-2024.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the most important business programs of the world, educated at one of the most prominent universities of the Globe. Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest college and one of the most prestigious colleges.
Details about Cambridge University Scholarship MBA 2023:
- Duration of study: 12 months
- Scholarship Submission: Partly Sponsored
- Eligible citizenship: International
- Country award: United Kingdom
- Deadline: 15 May 2023.
Financial Benefits of Cambridge University Scholarship MBA:
The Cambridge University Scholarship Program is sponsored by the Boustany Foundation Internship. The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship in England for International Students will cover the following Costs such as:
- Financial assistance of up to £ 30,000 in tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation costs related to internships.
- How to Get a Bright Futures Scholarship to UF 2023
- The University of Pisa Scholarship 2023-24 to Study In Italy
- Schwarzman Scholars Programme for 2023-2024 in China
Boustany Foundation Internship:
- Successful academics are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects vary and relate to the activities of the Foundation or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are paid by the Foundation.
- Students must have a good academic background and show great promise.
- Although the Scholarship may not be awarded to students of any nationality, it will be prioritized for the Lebanese elections.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an application for admission to the Cambridge MBA program.
The deadline to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship For International Student 2023 is 15 May 2023. The Cambridge Scholarship will be awarded in June 2023.
How do you apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship?
The Application Process is very simple for Cambridge MBA scholarships for international students. If you wish to apply, please send a copy of the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photo, GMAT scores and a letter of acceptance from the University to: email@example.com
If you are shortlisted, you may be invited to interview with the Foundation. One nominee will be awarded a Scholarship. The Official Website Link is provided below: