Looking for a fully-funded scholarship that doesn’t require the IELTS? You’re in luck! We’ve compiled a list of Fully Funded Scholarships Without IELTS that are available to international students. So whether you’re looking to study in the UK, Canada, Australia, or elsewhere, be sure to check out this list of Fully Funded Scholarships for international students. You could be one step closer to funding your dreams!
For many students, scholarships are the only way to finance their studies. But with the high cost of tuition, living expenses, and other associated costs, it can be difficult to find scholarships that cover everything. Fortunately, there are a number of fully funded scholarships available for students who want to study abroad without having to take the IELTS. In this blog post, we will list some of the most popular scholarships for students looking to study without IELTS in 2023.
Fully funded scholarships are those that cover all the costs associated with attending college, including tuition, room and board, books and supplies, and other expenses. Many scholarships also include a stipend for living expenses.
There are many different types of fully funded scholarships available, from need-based to merit-based awards. Some are specifically for students from certain backgrounds or with specific interests, while others are open to all qualified applicants.
Some colleges and universities offer their own fully funded scholarships. These may be need-based or merit-based awards. To find out if your school offers any fully funded scholarships, contact the financial aid office.
How to Obtain IELTS Exemption for Scholarship Applications?
You may be exempt from providing an IELTS score if you:
- Have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction
- Have passed an English proficiency exam such as the TOEFL or PTE
- Are a citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand or Australia
There are many scholarships available for students who want to study abroad but don’t have the required IELTS score. Here are some of the most popular scholarships with full coverage:
- The Fulbright Scholarship Program offers full funding for US citizens to study in any country around the world.
- The Rotary International Ambassadorial Scholarships provide full funding for up to one year of study in another country.
- The British Council’s GREAT Scholarships offer full funding for UK citizens to study in any of their partner countries.
- The DAAD Scholarships offer full funding for German and international students tostudy in Germany.
List oF Fully Funded Scholarships Without IELTS In 2023
Following is the list of Fully Funded Scholarships Without IELTS 2023 for the international students to study for free.
1. Nottingham Trent University Scholarships
Nottingham Trent University offers a range of Scholarships for international students. These scholarships are open to students from all countries and cover a range of courses.
The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and/or financial need. Eligible candidates will be automatically considered for a scholarship when they apply for admission to the university.
Some of the scholarships available include:
- TheNTU International Scholarship: This scholarship is worth up to £5,000 per year and is open to students from any country. It is awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- TheNTU Sports Scholarship: This scholarship is worth up to £1,000 per year and is open to students from any country who excel in sports. It is awarded on the basis of sporting achievement.
- TheNTU Music Scholarship: This scholarship is worth up to £1,000 per year and is open to students from any country who excel in music. It is awarded on the basis of musical achievement.
2. SAUSP Scholarships in Portugal
If you are looking for a fully funded scholarship to study in Portugal, you should consider the SAUSP Scholarships. The SAUSP Scholarships are available to students from any country who are interested in studying at a Portuguese university. You do not need to have IELTS to be eligible for this scholarship.
The SAUSP Scholarships are worth up to €7,000 per year and they cover tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses. This scholarship is available for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, you can find more information on the website of the Portuguese Government Scholarship Programme.
3. The Global Undergraduate Awards in Hongkong
The Global Undergraduate Awards is an international awards program that recognizes top undergraduate students from around the world. The program provides scholarships to help cover the cost of tuition and living expenses for its winners. In 2019, the Global Undergraduate Awards will be held in Hong Kong. This is a great opportunity for students from all over the world to come together and learn from each other.
4. Scholarship Program of the Korean Government (KGSP)
The Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) provides international students with the opportunity to study at Korean universities in order to promote mutual understanding and friendship between Korea and other countries. The program is fully funded, covering tuition, airfare, living expenses, and insurance. Students are also given the opportunity to learn Korean language and culture.
5. Hunan University Scholarships in China
Hunan University Scholarships in China are now open to international students. The scholarships are fully funded and will cover the cost of tuition, accommodation, and living expenses. There is no need to take an IELTS test to be eligible for the scholarship.
The scholarships are available for undergraduate, masters, and PhD programs. Courses available include business, economics, engineering, management, and science.
To apply for the scholarship, you will need to fill out an application form and submit it before the deadline. You will also need to provide transcripts of your academic record and a personal statement.
6. Scholarship in Seoul National University
Seoul National University offers a number of fully funded scholarships without IELTS 2022/23 for international students who wish to study at the university. The scholarships cover tuition fees, living expenses and other related costs.
The scholarships are open to students from all countries and backgrounds. However, preference will be given to those who demonstrate financial need.
To apply for a scholarship, interested students should submit a completed application form, along with all required documents, by the deadline. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
7. National College of Ireland Fully Funded Scholarships Without IELTS
The National College of Ireland offers a range of scholarships for international students. These scholarships are open to all students, regardless of their country of origin or academic qualifications.
There are three types of scholarships available:
- Academic Excellence Scholarships
- Sports Scholarships
- Cultural Diversity Scholarships
Academic Excellence Scholarships are awarded to students who have achieved excellent academic results in their previous studies. Sports Scholarships are awarded to students who have demonstrated excellence in sport. Cultural Diversity Scholarships are awarded to students who come from a culturally diverse background and who have the potential to make a positive contribution to the college community.
All scholarships are worth €5,000 per year and cover the cost of tuition fees. To be eligible for a scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be an international student (non-EU/EEA)
- Have applied for and been accepted onto a full-time course at the National College of Ireland (NCI)
- Meet the specific criteria for the scholarship they are applying for
- Not already hold another scholarship or bursary that covers the cost of tuition fee
- Be able to demonstrate that they have the financial means to support themselves during their studies in Ireland, including accommodation and living costs
- Be able to provide evidence of English language proficiency if their first language is not English
- Meet any additional entry requirements for their chosen course
8. Gates Cambridge Scholarship (90 Scholarships)
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students to study at the University of Cambridge. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, living expenses, and travel expenses for the duration of your studies. There are 90 scholarships available each year, and applications are open to all international students.
To be eligible for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student (non-UK)
- Be applying to start your studies at the University of Cambridge in October 2019
- Have achieved excellent academic results
9. Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program of the DAAD
The Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program of the DAAD is a highly competitive scholarship program that provides full funding for one year of study at a German university. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, financial need, and motivation.
The program is open to students from all countries who have completed their undergraduate studies with excellent grades. Candidates must demonstrate strong German language skills and have a clear career plan that includes return to their home country after completing their studies.
The DAAD provides full funding for one year of study, including tuition, living expenses, travel costs, and health insurance. Scholarships are renewable for a second year, based on academic performance.
For more information about the Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program of the DAAD, please visit the DAAD website.
10. ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland,
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) Scholarship is offered to outstanding students from developing member countries of the ADB. The Scholarship covers tuition and other education-related expenses for up to three years of study at the University of Auckland in New Zealand, as well as a monthly stipend and airfare.
To be eligible for the ADB Scholarship, students must be citizens of an ADB developing member country; have achieved excellent academic results; and demonstrate financial need. Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously studied outside their home country.
Application for the ADB Scholarship can be made through the University of Auckland’s International Office.
11. Scholarships at the University of Waterloo
The University of Waterloo offers a variety of scholarships to students from around the world. These scholarships are based on academic merit and/or financial need.
Some of the scholarships available at the University of Waterloo include:
- The President’s Scholarship of Distinction: This scholarship is awarded to international students who have achieved excellent academic results. It covers tuition fees for up to four years of study, as well as living expenses.
- The International Entrance Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to international students who demonstrate strong academic performance. It covers tuition fees for up to four years of study.
- The Global Leader of Tomorrow Award: This award is given to international students who show leadership potential and demonstrate financial need. It covers tuition fees and living expenses for up to four years of study.
12. Victoria University’s Tongarewa Scholarships
Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand is offering a number of Tongarewa Scholarships for both new and continuing international students. The scholarships are worth up to NZ $10,000 per year and are available for undergraduate and postgraduate study.
To be eligible for a Tongarewa Scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student (excluding New Zealand citizens and permanent residents)
- Be studying at Victoria University of Wellington as your first choice institution
- Meet the academic entry requirements for your chosen programme of study
- Demonstrate financial need
13. Fully Funded Scholarships Without IELTS at Shanghai Government
Shanghai Government Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship offered by the Shanghai Municipal Government to international students who wish to pursue their studies in Shanghai. The scholarship covers full tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses, and medical insurance for the duration of the program.
The scholarship is available for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs at all universities in Shanghai. To be eligible, applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport and be aged 18-45 years old. They must also have excellent academic results and meet the language requirements of the host institution.
Applications for the Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 are now open and will close on March 31, 2023. For more information about the scholarship and how to apply, please visit the Shanghai Municipal Education Commission website.
14. Scholarships at the University of Hokkaido in 2023
The University of Hokkaido in 2023 will offer scholarships for international students who wish to study at the university. The scholarships will be given to those who show academic excellence and have a good command of the English language. There is no need to take IELTS for these scholarships.
15. NCTU Fully Funded Scholarships Without IELTS in Taiwan
The National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) offers a number of scholarships for international students wishing to study at the university. These scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate programs, and cover the full cost of tuition and other expenses.
To be eligible for an NCTU scholarship, students must have excellent academic results and be recommended by their home universities. There is no need to take an IELTS test to apply for these scholarships.
16. Thailand University of Asian Institute of Technology
The Thailand University of Asian Institute of Technology is a leading research university in Thailand. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs in engineering, science, and technology. The university has a strong commitment to research and teaching excellence.
The university offers scholarships for international students to study at the institute. The scholarships cover the full cost of tuition and living expenses. There is no need to take an IELTS test to apply for the scholarship.
To be eligible for these Fully Funded Scholarships Without IELTS, applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent. They must also have a good command of English.
The Thailand University of Asian Institute of Technology is an excellent choice for students who want to study in Thailand. The scholarships offered by the university cover the full cost of tuition and living expenses, making it an affordable option for international students.
17. Scholarships at the University of British Columbia
The University of British Columbia offers a range of Scholarships for international students, including full and partial funding options. Some of these scholarships are specifically for students from certain countries or regions, while others are open to all international students.
One of the most popular scholarships at UBC is the International Leader of Tomorrow Award, which provides full tuition plus living expenses for up to four years of study. This award is open to international students who demonstrate superior academic achievement, leadership skills, and community involvement.
Scholarships at UBC include the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Scholarship, which covers up to 100% of tuition fees for IB diploma holders; the entrance scholarship for transfer students from Canadian colleges and universities; and various need-based awards.
To be considered for any of these scholarships, students must first submit an application for admission to UBC. For more information on scholarships at UBC, please visit the website or contact the admissions office.
18. Fully Funded Scholarships Without IELTS for KOC University 2023
KOC University is a fully-funded scholarship provider for international students. The scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate programs. Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and financial need.
KOC University provides a comprehensive financial aid package that covers tuition, room and board, books and supplies, transportation, and personal expenses. International students are also eligible for health insurance and other benefits.
The KOC University Scholarship is open to all international students who meet the academic and English proficiency requirements. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent. They must also submit official transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
The deadline for application is March 1st, 2023. For more information, please visit the KOC University website or contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Qatar University Scholarship 2023:
The Qatar University Scholarship for 2023 is now open for international students. This Fully Funded Scholarships Without IELTS provide full tuition fee coverage, a monthly stipend, and accommodation allowance for the duration of your studies at Qatar University.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of any country other than Qatar
- Have completed high school or equivalent by June 2022
- Meet the English Language Proficiency requirements of Qatar University (if applicable)
- Not be currently enrolled in any other university or college
Applications for the Qatar University Scholarship 2023 are now open and will close on March 31, 2023. For more information and to apply, please visit the Qatar University website. The University of Queensland Scholarships without ielts are open for students.
20. The University of Sydney Scholarships
The University of Sydney Scholarships are open to students from all countries who can demonstrate excellent academic performance and meet the English language requirements. The scholarships cover tuition fees, a stipend for living expenses, and travel costs to and from Sydney.
To be eligible for the University of Sydney Scholarships, applicants must:
- Be citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand
- Have completed at least one year of full-time tertiary study
- Be commencing or continuing full-time study at the University of Sydney in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program commencing in Semester 1, 2023
- Demonstrate excellent academic achievement with a minimum GPA equivalent to 6.0 on the 7-point University of Sydney scale (or equivalent) in their most recent year of full-time study
(THERE ARE MORE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE WITHOUT IELTS TO EXPLORE MORE YOU CAN CHECK OUR WEBSITE)
More Scholarships for you:
- Concordia University Scholarships for 2023 in Canada – Fully Funded
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023 in Netherlands
- Deans scholarship 2023 – Merit Based Scholarship Program
- Study in Hungary Without IELTS | Hungary Scholarships 2023
- Liberty University scholarship 2023 | Student Aid Program
- UST Scholarships 2023 in South Korea – Fully Funded
- Russian Government Scholarships 2023 (Apply Now)
- fully funded scholarship without ielts 2022 in usa