The Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship is a full scholarship for international students to study at HBKU in Qatar. The scholarship will cover the cost of tuition, accommodation, and living expenses for the duration of your studies. If you are interested in studying at HBKU, then read on to find out more about this scholarship and how to apply.
Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar is currently open for applications from international students. The scholarship is awarded to study any of the undergraduate or postgraduate programs offered at Hammad Bin Khalifa University in Qatar.
The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses for the duration of the program. It also includes a monthly stipend to help cover additional costs such as books and travel.
Eligible applicants must be aged 18 years or over, have completed high school, and meet the minimum English language requirements for admission to HBKU. They must also demonstrate financial need and have a strong academic record.
Details About HBKU Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: Qatar
- Scholarship University: Hammad Bin Khalifa University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2023 (For International), 15th March 2023 (For Qatar Local)
Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship Coverage
The Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship provides full coverage for the tuition fees of the successful applicant. In addition, the Scholarship also offers a monthly stipend to help with living costs while studying. The Scholarship is open to students from any country who meets the eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for the Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar, applicants must:
- Be a national of a Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) country
- Not hold any other scholarship
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at HBKU
- Demonstrate financial need
Applications for the Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar are now open and will close on 30th December 2022 To apply, please visit the website and complete the online application form.
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying for the Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Submit all required supporting documents.
- Once your application is complete, it will be reviewed by the Selection Committee.
- If you are selected as a finalist, you will be invited to interview with the Committee.
- The Committee will make a final decision and notify all applicants of the results.