IAESTE Youth Internships 2022 is now accepting applications. IAESTE offers internships in various nationalities and cities to students from a variety of educational backgrounds. These overseas Summer Internship 2022 are great ways to get more experience working in the real world or visual projects. Each international internship assignment has a different time period.
The International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience (IAESTE) provides young people around the world with career-oriented professional opportunities to gain experience and improve their career opportunities. The IAESTE family is growing with new partners and partner organizations. They are now fully cooperating with 60 nations and 24 cooperative institutions.
IAESTE youth training not only provides valuable information and access to information but also compensates for bursaries. Depending on the internship assignment, trainees will receive a variable amount of stipend / salary. This is an opportunity not to be missed if you are an international student looking for paid internships.
Also apply for : Fully Funded DESY Summer Student Program in Germany 2022
Details of IAESTE Youth Internship 2022
- Country: Different
- Internship Mode: Physical and Virtual
- Program Type: Internship
- Coverage: Paid
- Deadline: Different
- Eligible Regions: IAESTE member countries
- Internships are paid.
- Opportunity to gain practical experience.
- A valuable addition to your CV.
- International job exposure.
- Internships are available in several areas.
Eligibility criteria for IAESTE Youth Internships
- The following are the requirements for applying for a paid internship:
- The applicant must meet the requirements of the internship.
- The applicant must be a citizen of a member state of IAEST
- Internships usually take anything from 6 to 52 weeks.
- The dates and conditions for each position are different.
- The applicant is aware that he or she may be charged a fee.
Also apply for : Google Scholarship 2022 – Google Careers
How to apply
Applicants should keep in touch with their National Committee, which will assist them in the entire application process. Create an account on the Exchange Platform.
Inform the national office of your registration and the reference number of the internship you plan to apply for. The deadline varies from country to country; see the official website for details.