Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships for International Students
For the 2023-2024 academic year for the students, Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships 2023 & Financial Aid for International Students is now accepting applications from highly qualified students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships 2023.
Every first-year entering class at Illinois Wesleyan is eligible for merit scholarships and need-based financial aid. International students are students who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents for the students in the Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships.
KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering 2022
Details about Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
- Host Institution(s): Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
- Scholarship Worth: Full-tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Bachelor degree, Masters
- Nationality: International Students
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships & Financial Aid
International students who are highly qualified and have demonstrated academic achievement and talent are awarded several scholarships each year so come and join this as soon as possible.
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- President’s Scholarships
- Need-Based Financial Aid
Scholarships, loans, and campus employment are available to IWU students in addition to merit scholarships for the students in the Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships.
Denmark Scholarships 2023 are open to international students
Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships & Financial Aid applicants must meet the following requirements so read it carefully:
- International students must apply for the Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships
- A minimum of fifteen (15) academic units in English, foreign language, mathematics, laboratory science, and social science are required for the Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade-point average of at least a B for the Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships.
- Personal statements that are well written for the Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships.
- School and community activities for students in the Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships.
- A letter of recommendation from a guidance counsellor or academic teacher, or a Teacher Evaluation Form. for the Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships
- TOEFL scores for international students in the Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Choose from one of the following applications (no preference is given to any one application) for the students:
- All previous high school and/or college transcripts for the students
- (For those using Common App, the evaluation portion of the School Report will fulfill this requirement, but additional letters are welcome.) for the students
- ACT /SAT scores for the students
- Personal Interview (for test optional)
- International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS for the Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships.
You can submit letters of recommendation and transcripts through your application, or you can mail them to for the Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships 2023:
The Admissions Office at Illinois Wesleyan University. Bloomington, IL 61702 PO Box 2900 for the Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships 2023