Hello Everyone! Good news! Start your education career in Ireland. Applications are now open for John Thompson Scholarships. In this article, we will discuss in detail the study program, its benefits, and a step-by-step application.
The John Thompson Scholarship 2024 is a bursary funded in part by international students. The scholarship is offered by Dublin City University Business School to study masters in digital marketing. This bursary will provide a full waiver of tuition fees.
MSc in Digital Marketing is designed to help participants understand how digital technology changes consumer behavior and equip them with consumer contact information using digital channels.
The bursary provides full funding for the graduate of a DCU full-time MSc in Digital Marketing. Founded in 2008, the scholarship was established to honor the memory of John Thompson, one of Ireland’s leading newspaper executives. Through his nearly 30 years in business, John was instrumental in the introduction and commercial development of some of Ireland’s most successful and enduring books, including U, The Sunday World and the Irish Farmers Journal.
Summary of John Thompson Scholarships:
- Course level: Masters
- Institute (s): Dublin City University Business School
- Host Country: Ireland
- Areas of Focus on Opportunities: Digital Marketing
- Program Period: Up to two years
- Deadline: July 01, 2024
Financial Benefits of John Thompson Scholarships:
The John Thompson Scholarship will provide a full waiver of tuition fees. Participants benefit from a combination of exposure to high-quality research, academic robustness, industry practice and practical workshops and projects. The courses are presented by knowledgeable international and Irish professionals from industry and training, in areas such as data analysis and visualization, digital marketing and communication, and digital marketing strategy.
Qualifications for the John Thompson Scholarship
To qualify for the John Thompson Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
Eligibility Criteria for John Thompson Scholarships:
- Required language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world
- Students must have a First Class Honors (1.1) Degree.
- In addition, applicants for the John Thompson Scholarship, should be interested in and understand the media, marketing, business and journalism.
Similarly, students must meet the educational and other requirements of the MSc program
How do you apply for the John Thompson Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the John Thompson Scholarship:
- Proposals should be submitted to the Group Head for Marketing at DCU Business School Professor
- Edgar Morgenroth by email to email@example.com before the deadline.
- Also, a statement of encouragement and eligibility for the bursary is at least 250 words.
- Copy of their academic document / proof of final degree award
Note: To apply and learn more about the John Thompson Scholarship, please visit the official website: