Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship are open to international students from all over the world who are interested to undertake postdoctoral for academic year 2022-2023 so come and join this as soon as possible. Each Scholarship recipient receives a consultancy fee subject to the scope of the consultancy service for the students in the Klaus Liebscher Economic Scholarship. The fee must not exceed EUR 10,000 for the entire period of the Scholarship for the eligible students.
The Scholarship program targets Austrian and international experts with a proven research record in economics and finance and with postdoctoral research experience for the students in the Klaus Liebscher Economic Scholarship. Applicants need to be in active employment with a research institution in Austria or abroad and should be interested in broadening in an environment of increasing international research mobility for the students.
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): The Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB)
- Study in: Austria
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Economics and Finance
- Program Period: 3-6 months
- Deadline: October 31, 2022
Also Apply for University of Calgary Scholarships in 2022 – Fully Funded
Klaus Liebscher Economic Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits so read it carefully:
- Each Scholarship recipient receives a consultancy fee subject to the scope of the consultancy service. The fee must not exceed EUR 10,000 for the students
- If the consultancy services are subject to value-added tax for the students, the consultancy fee will be increased by the applicable sales tax rate (currently 20%) for the students.
Eligibility Criteria for Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship
To be eligible for Klaus Liebscher Economic Scholarship, these points should be considered so read all the instructions:
- Required Language: English is required for this scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries are eligible for the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship
- Applicants can be of any nationality and there is no age limit are eligible for the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship.
- Eligible candidates shall be acknowledged experts with a proven track record in economic research and shall be well integrated in their research community are eligible for the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship.
- Applicants who have received a Scholarship under the program will not be able to re-apply. Neither shall applications for renewal be accepted are eligile for the Klaus Liebscher Economic Scholarship.
- Employees of the European Central Bank or other central banks in the European System of Central Banks (ESCB) are not eligible for the Klaus Liebscher Economic Scholarship.
To Know more click here.
How to Apply for Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship?
Please follow the following application procedure to avail Klaus Liebscher Economic Scholarship so read the instructions.
(1) Provide the following documents and information for this scholarship:
- A letter of motivation, including an indication of the time period envisaged for the consultancy for the Klaus Liebscher Economic Scholarship.
- A detailed consultancy proposal for the Klaus Liebscher Economic Scholarship
- A description of current research topics and activities for this scholarship
- An academic curriculum vitae for this scholarship
- An up-to-date list of publications (or an extract therefrom) for this scholarship
(2) All documents must be compiled into one single PDF file for the students.
(3) Send the PDF file to email@example.com for students
To know more about Klaus Liebscher Economic Scholarship, please visit the official website for students: