Study in South Africa is a chance. The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023 application process is currently open for the international students. We will explain in detail the scholarship program, its benefits so come and see this article
Scholarships for international students are available through the MasterCard Scholarship 2023 so come and join this as soon as possible. MCFS targets academically brilliant but economically disadvantaged young people in Africa who will contribute to the transformation of the continent through their knowledge, attitudes, skills, and values for the students in the MasterCard Scholarship 2023.
Internships and community service are integral components of the program for the students in the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2023. A full scholarship is available to selected students who have been provisionally accepted to study at UP for a postgraduate degree so come and join the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2023. On completion of their studies, graduates should return to their home countries and give back to their communities for the students in the MasterCard Scholarship 2023. A Masters Degree/Qualification is not required of applicants so come and join the MasterCard Scholarship 2023.
Details About Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Pretoria
- Study in: South Africa
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: Two years
- Deadline: October 31, 2022
- Faculty of Engineering – continuing students are eligible to apply for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Industrial Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Food Science and Technology
- Agricultural Economics / Business Management
- Animal Science
- Plant Pathology
- Applied Plant and Soil Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Humanities PolSci (Political Studies)
- PolSci (International Studies)
- Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Accounting Sciences
- Financial Sciences
- Agribusiness Management
Mastercard Foundation Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for Africans for the students in the MasterCard Scholarship 2023. The following topics will be covered for the students
- Accommodation and meals in a UP residence or UP-accredited accommodation for the students
- Full tuition fees
- A modest monthly stipend
- Medical aid cover for the duration of the study
- Textbooks and printed material
- VISA costs
- Leadership development opportunities
- Reasonable travel costs (including flight ticket) to and from your home for the students
- Academic advising and counseling support for the students
Eligibility Criteria for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
The following requirements must be met in order to qualify for a Mastercard Scholarship so read it carefully:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: African countries
- You must have been admitted to UP for a degree program. To complete the MCFSP application for the MasterCard Scholarship 2023, you will need your student number, along with your academic records for the MasterCard Scholarship 2023.
- It is open to young Africans who are interested in pursuing postgraduate studies for the MasterCard Scholarship 2023.
How to Apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship?
For Mastercard Foundation Scholarship applications, please follow these instructions for the students:
(1) You may apply online here.
- Access to the Internet and an email address that you can access regularly are required to access the online application system for the students in the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2023. Your student number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address as soon as you submit your online application for the students in the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2023.
- You may also submit your application form in hard copy to the following address for the students in the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2023: University of Pretoria Student Service Centre, Hatfield Pretoria 0028, South Africa for the MasterCard Scholarship 2023
(2) Your application will be evaluated by faculty members, and you will be notified of the results for the MasterCard Scholarship 2023. Postgraduate applicants must have their certificates verified by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) for the MasterCard Scholarship 2023. Visit www.saqa.org.za for information
(3) Download application forms for the MCFSP from here for the MasterCard Scholarship 2023
Application inquiries can be directed to for the students:
Tel: 012 420 4297
Visit the official website of the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship for more information so read it carefully: