If you have ever wanted to study in Russia, then now’s the time to act! The Russian Government Scholarships (RGS) programme gives grants for up to 1-year to foreign students who would like to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree in Russia. Moreover, the scholarship can cover tuition fees as well as your living expenses and flights to and from Russia. If you are interested in learning more about how to apply, then read on!
The Russian Government’s Ministry of Education and Science has announced that in 2023, it will be accepting applications for scholarships to help fund master’s and PhD programs in various disciplines including science and engineering, social sciences, medicine, humanities and business. The three-year Master’s Scholarship covers all tuition fees, accommodation, some living expenses and health insurance; the two-year PhD Scholarship covers all tuition fees but no living expenses or accommodation. To be eligible to receive one of these government scholarships in 2023, you must have at least one year of work experience and fluency in the Russian language.
About Russian Government Scholarships 2023
- Country: Russia
- Eligible Nationalities: All
- Scholarship Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: December 10, 2022
This year there are 14 Subject areas accessible For both Masters track and Ph.D. Track. Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Engineering and Technology
- Economics & Econometrics
- Computer and Data Science
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Political and International Studies
- Mathematical and Artificial Intelligence
- Physical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Linguistic and Modern Languages
- Business and Management
Also check: Augustana University Scholarships USA 2023
All living and tuition Expenses care by the state and Government of Russia.
- Your tuition payment will be paid by the Russian alliance.
- Russian scholarships provide great opportunities for international students to study and learn about the Russian language, culture, and its people.
- Studying at a Russian university is different than studying at an American or European one because it offers more personal attention from teachers. This can be helpful as students are able to get more questions answered if they need any help. Students may also live with a host family where they’ll be able to practice speaking Russian outside of class.
- The personal connections that students make during this time often result in lifelong friendships and relationships so this is definitely worth the investment! There’s never been a better time than now to apply for Russian scholarships and expand your horizons!
To be eligible for a Russian government scholarship, you must:
- Having a Bachelor’s degree or Finished a Bachelor’s degree program
Complete the application form.
- Only motivational letter and education level proof are need
Have excellent knowledge of Russian language. If your native language is not Russian, you must pass a Russian proficiency test.
The candidate should be pursuing full-time undergraduate or graduate degree programs at institutions in their home country or elsewhere and meet the admission requirements.
If they are applying to study at Russian universities they need to provide documents confirming their admission to university as well as pay tuition fees from their own sources
If they are applying to study abroad (outside of Russia) they need to provide documents confirming admission into such programs and pay tuition fees from their own sources
- You can apply for the competitiveness if you are a foreigner
- All Russian citizens who are living not in Russia can also apply for this respected competition.
Why You Should Study in Russia?
This is Principle because in the application form they Force ask you about your interest and why you are interested in Russia. Then you must tell them the Point:
- Russian Government Scholarship
- Russian Federation Scholarship
- International Humanitarian Scholarship.
The deadline to apply for the Government of Russia Scholarship 2023 is 10th December 2022. The Results of selected candidates will be announced on 25th December 2022.
Also apply for:
- National Merit Corporate Scholarship In USA 2023
- Law Scholarships In UK 2023 – Study Law In United Kingdom
- McKay Scholarship Program 2023 – Fully Funded
- Scholarship 2023 in Seattle University USA | Fully funded