Applications open to the Stefan Banach Scholarship Program 2024. This program aims to support the socio-economic development of developing countries by increasing the level of education and professional qualifications of citizens of countries eligible to participate in the Program through voluntary assistance. scholarship for second-grade studies in Poland.
The program offers a full-time full-time course course in Polish or English to universities sponsored by the Minister of Education and Science in the fields of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural science and natural sciences, outlined by the Minister of Science and Higher Education Regulations. .
The program offers:
- A monthly scholarship for the Director of NAWA during official study.
- exemption from tuition fees at public universities.
Eligibility for Stefan Banach Scholarship
- Applicants are citizens of the following countries: Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Philippines, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Colombia, Kosovo, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam;
- You do not have Polish citizenship and have not applied for Polish citizenship;
- Plans to start second-round courses or preparatory courses for the 2024/23 academic year;
- At the time of application for this program students are in their final year of first-year undergraduate studies in engineering and technical sciences, agricultural science and direct and natural sciences, or have a diploma of first-degree courses For baptism candidates from Europe, Central Asia, and the South Caucasus, diplomas for first-degree studies in social and human sciences will also be accepted;
- You did not receive a diploma from a second degree or a master’s degree in long courses; In the absence of a two-course courses offered in the student country, candidates with a master’s degree or equivalent diploma will be eligible;
- Have written information for the scholarships in Polish language:
- minimum A2 level in case the applicant plans to start a one-year course and after further studies in a second-degree degree in Polish;
- minimum B1 if the applicant plans to start a second-round course in Polish without a one-year preparatory course; or
- Minimum English language level B2 if the applicant plans to start studies in English
Below is a list of required attachments:
- Scanning of valid passport and personal data of the Applicant, confirming the Applicant’s nationality.
Diploma scan of first-round courses in the relevant field covered by the Program, i.e. in the field of engineering and technical science, agricultural science or natural sciences; in the case of students from Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus – and in the field of social or human sciences, which includes information on the arithmetic scale of marks during the course and information on the marks obtained in the completed courses (or supplementary diploma).
- Scanning of Polish / English language verification document.
- Letter of recommendation issued by the applicant’s study area (external HEI) or planned study site (HEI of Poland), or written by a Polish embassy in conjunction with the accreditation of an institution or non-governmental organization.
- Application for nominations will be processed until March 31, 2024 at 3:00 pm local time (Warsaw)