Welcome Everyone, Candidates are invited to apply for Trustee Scholarship 2023 in the United States. International students can apply for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship. The Trustee Scholarship is open to exceptional, bright and enthusiastic individuals who wish to attend college in the United States. This is a great chance to jumpstart your college career by studying abroad in the United States.
The US grant will help about 20 international students. Scholarship fund students must be among the top students in their class. The Boston University Scholarship Program covers all student expenses, including the cost of their tuition. In addition, the host institution will cover the additional costs of higher education for those who go there.
Information About the University:
Boston University is one of the most prestigious universities in the United States, and its Trustee Scholarship is one of the most competitive. The scholarship covers full tuition and fees for four years of undergraduate study. The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is open to international students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement, leadership qualities, and a commitment to community service. The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is just one of the many ways the university is committed to making a world-class education available to talented students from all backgrounds.
Successful candidates will get the benefits below:
Trustee Scholarship 2023 Details:
• Country: USA
• Financial coverage: Fully funded
• Deadline: December 1, 2022
• Scholarship value: Full tuition
• Course Level: Undergraduate
• Who is eligible: Domestic and international students
Trustee Scholarship 2023 Benefits:
• No pocket money for you.
• Additional cover for university fees.
• This scholarship is awarded to a select group of twenty students.
• Additionally, no CSS or FAFSA profiles are required.
• In addition, you will be able to attend Boston University and further your education.
Eligibility Criteria Trustee Scholarship 2023:
For international students, the following requirements apply to the Trustee Scholarship in the United States:
• applicants are required to write an essay.
• Only 600 words are allowed in the scholarship essay.
• Any of the following is acceptable as a subject for your essay:
• One of the former deans of BU Marsh Chapel, Howard Thurman, wrote: “Ask not what is needed in the world. You need what you have.” Find out what lights you up and then do it. Awakened individuals are what the planet needs.” Is there a particular event or action that makes you feel alive?
The deadline for this program is December 1, 2022.
Application Procedure Trustee Scholarship 2023:
• Applicants must submit a joint application to be considered for admission to any undergraduate program at BU.
• Make sure you have provided all required admissions materials.
• Follow all instructions carefully and submit your application.