The World Health Organization (WHO) is a leading global organization that works to improve health outcomes around the world. As part of its mission, Organization provides World Health Organization Internship for international students who are interested in gaining hands-on experience in the field of global health. In this blog post, we will provide an overview of the WHO internship program, including the programs available, eligibility criteria, and benefits of participating in the program. We will also provide information on how to apply for the WHO internship and contact details for the organization.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is focused on improving global health outcomes. WHO works with member states, partners, and other stakeholders to develop and implement policies, programs, and initiatives that address health issues around the world. WHO is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and has a presence in more than 150 countries.
About WHO Internship Program In Switzerland 2023
|Country Name||Organization||Deadline||Available Degree Programs||Internship Duration|
|Switzerland||World Health Organization||Varies||Undergraduate, graduate, and PhD programs||Varies|
Programs Offered by World Health Organization Internship:
WHO offers a range of internship programs for international students, including:
- WHO Global Internship Program: This program is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are interested in gaining hands-on experience in the field of global health. Interns will work with WHO staff on a range of projects and initiatives related to global health issues.
- WHO Regional Internship Program: This program is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are interested in gaining hands-on experience in the field of global health in a specific region. Interns will work with WHO staff on projects and initiatives related to global health issues in the designated region.
To be eligible for the World Health Organization Internship program, international students must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a recognized institution
- Have excellent academic grades
- Have strong communication and research skills
- Meet the language requirements for the program (usually demonstrated through an English language test such as the TOEFL or IELTS)
Benefits of World Health Organization Internship:
The WHO internship program provides a range of benefits to international students, including:
- Hands-on experience in the field of global health
- The opportunity to work with WHO staff on real-world projects
- The opportunity to learn from leading experts in the field of global health
- The chance to build a professional network in the field of global health
The WHO internship program does not provide financial assistance to international students. Interns are responsible for covering their own expenses, including housing, transportation, and living costs.
Available Study Fields:
WHO offers internships in a range of fields related to global health, including:
- Public health
- Health policy and management
International students who are applying for the WHO internship program must submit the following documents:
- Completed internship application form
- Official transcripts from previous institutions
- English language test scores (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae
If you need scholarship You Can Check:
How to Apply for World Health Organization Internship:
To apply for the WHO internship program, international students must:
- Check the deadline for the internship program they are interested in
- Gather all required documents
- Complete the internship application form
- Submit the application and required documents to WHO
For more information about the World Health Organization Internship program and the application process, international students can contact the organization at:
- World Health Organization
- Avenue Appia 20 1211 Geneva 27 Switzerland
- Phone: +41 22 791 21 11
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The World Health Organization (WHO) internship program provides international students with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of global health. Through this program, students will have the chance to work on real-world projects with WHO staff and learn from leading experts in the field. If you are an international student interested in pursuing an internship with WHO, we encourage you to learn more about the program and to apply for the one that best fits your interests and goals.