We are excited to announce our newest batch of Going Merry scholarships! For the 2023 academic year, we will be offering $1,000 scholarships to students who meet one or more of the following criteria: – First generation college student – Low income family – Minority group member – Student with a disability There is no GPA requirement for these scholarships, so don’t hesitate to apply if you think you might qualify!
With Going Merry, students can easily find and apply for scholarships without worrying about things like GPA requirements. That’s because we believe that every student has unique talents and qualities that deserve to be rewarded with free money for college.
So if you’re looking for scholarships without GPA requirements, you’ve come to the right place! Keep reading to learn more about Going Merry and how our easy scholarship search can help you find money for college, no matter your grade point average.
How to Use Going Merry
So you’ve decided to use Going Merry to help you with your scholarships search? Great! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use our platform.
- Sign up and create a profile. This will take less than 5 minutes and you can use your Facebook or Google account to log in.
- Start adding scholarships! You can either search for specific scholarships using our search tool or browse through our curated list of scholarships.
- Once you’ve found a scholarship that you’re interested in, click on the “Apply Now” button. This will take you to the scholarship provider’s website where you can complete the application process.
- Track your progress by going to your “My Scholarships” page. Here, you’ll be able to see which scholarships you’ve applied for and their deadlines.
- Stay motivated by setting goals and sharing your progress with friends and family!
Going Merry Scholarships
Going Merry offers scholarships with no CGPA requirements! That’s right – whether you’re a straight-A student or struggling to keep your grades up, we want to help you pay for college.
We believe that every student has the potential to succeed in college and beyond, regardless of their academic record. That’s why we’ve created a scholarship search platform that includes opportunities for all types of students.
To date, we’ve helped over 1,000 students receive over $2 million in scholarships and financial aid. And we’re just getting started!
If you’re looking for scholarships without GPA requirements, here are a few of our favorites:
1. The Steve & Marjorie Harvey Foundation Scholarship
The Steve & Marjorie Harvey Foundation Scholarship is open to high school seniors who are residents of select counties in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Texas. Students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA to be eligible for this award.
2. The American Indian College Fund Full Circle Scholarship Program
The American Indian College Fund Full Circle Scholarship Program is open to American Indian and Alaska Native students who are enrolled full-time at a tribal college or university. Students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA to be eligible for this award. Students must also be enrolled in a degree program and demonstrate financial need.
This scholarship program provides awards of up to $2,500 per academic year
No CGPA Requirements
One of the best things about Going Merry is that we don’t have any GPA requirements. That’s right, you don’t need a certain GPA to apply for our scholarships. Whether you’re a 4.0 student or you’re struggling to keep your grades up, we want to help you pay for college.
We believe that every student has the potential to succeed, no matter their GPA. So whether you’re a straight-A student or you’ve had a few bumps in the road, we encourage you to apply for our scholarships. We’re here to help you pay for college and achieve your academic goals!
How to Apply for a Scholarship
If you’re looking for scholarships that don’t require a certain GPA, you’ve come to the right place. Going Merry allows students to search for and apply to multiple scholarships with one application. And we have a lot of no-GPA required scholarships on our site!
Here’s how to apply for a scholarship on Going Merry:
- Set up your free account and profile. This takes just a few minutes and you’ll only have to do it once. We’ll ask you for some basic information about yourself and what kind of scholarships you’re interested in.
- Start searching for scholarships! You can either browse through all of the available scholarships or use our filters to narrow down your options. Once you find a scholarship you want to apply for, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill out the application form. This is where you’ll need to provide more detailed information about yourself and why you deserve the scholarship. Be sure to take your time and answer each question thoughtfully – this is your chance to shine!
- Submit your application and wait for a decision. Scholarship providers will review all applications and choose finalists based on their criteria. If you’re selected as a finalist, they’ll contact you directly with further instructions. Otherwise, we’ll let you know if there are other opportunities that might be a better fit.
We hope this article on Going Merry scholarships for 2023 has been helpful. Remember, there are no CGPA requirements for these scholarships, so don’t hesitate to apply if you think you qualify. Good luck!