The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship is designed to support international students pursuing their Master’s or PhD degrees in Germany. The scholarship provides financial support for living expenses, tuition fees, and networking and professional development opportunities.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must demonstrate academic excellence, a commitment to social justice and environmental issues, and proficiency in the German language. The scholarship recipients can choose from a wide range of programs offered by top German universities.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for aspiring scholars who want to study in Germany. Focusing on sustainability and social justice, this program offers a unique perspective on academic research that can benefit individuals and society.
History of Heinrich Boll Foundation:
The Heinrich Boll Foundation is a prominent German political foundation established in 1997. The foundation comes from the famous German writer and Nobel laureate Heinrich Boll. It is named after him as he was known for his social and political commitment, which aligns with the foundation’s goals.
The Heinrich Boll Foundation promotes democracy, human rights, ecology and social justice worldwide. It supports innovative projects and initiatives designed to bring about positive societal change by encouraging international cooperation between different countries. The foundation is in more than 60 countries worldwide, working with local partners to address issues such as climate change, gender equality and digitalization.
Over the years, the Heinrich Boll Foundation has played an instrumental role in shaping progressive policies across Germany and beyond.
Details Of Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2024
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Funded by: DAAD & Heinrich Boll Foundation
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Eligible Countries: Domestic & International Students
- No. of Scholarships: 1,400
Benefits of Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships:
- The allowance for non-EU students is €850 per month plus various budgets. In some cases, tuition fees are possible in Germany.
- EU students: The amount varies, but a maximum of €649 per month plus €300 for book money; tuition fees are not possible in Germany but are likely to a limited extent in other countries.
- This scholarship covers the regular study period, which may be extended by one semester.
- Students outside the EU are entitled to a monthly allowance of €1,200 plus a €100 mobility allowance, plus various extra allowances; tuition fees are impossible.
- For students from the European Union: €1350 per month stipend plus €100 per month allowance for research costs. Germany has no tuition fees, but limited prices are possible elsewhere.
- The scholarship is normally awarded for two years but can be extended twice by half a year at most.
Here is the list of the documents required by the students during the application process for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2024:
- Application Form
- University Entrance Qualification
- A list of Study Certificates if you are already studying.
- Registration/Enrolment certificate
- Proof of German language proficiency. (DSH 2 or Level B2 Minimum)
- A third-party reference on your social commitment
- Reference from a university or college lecturer.
- Certified copy of your first-degree certificate: for foreign master’s degree applicants
- Université Paris Saclay Scholarship 2024 | Fully Funded
- Bocconi University Scholarships 2024 | Fully Funded
Selection Procedure & Criteria:
The Heinrich Böll International Scholarships are divided into the following stages:
- Online submission of the application is required.
- A Liaison Lecturer Interview. e.g., Skype
- Taking part in a selection workshop in Berlin that included a one-on-one interview and a discussion in a group.
- For this chance, there is no upper age limit.
How to Apply!
Completely online, you must submit the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2024 application form with the necessary paperwork. Please know the portal will be accessible approximately six weeks before the application deadline. For More info, Visit Here:
The Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarships are a great way to help students interested in studying law. They offer competitive awards to help students afford law school tuition costs. Scholarships are available for American and international students so everyone can benefit from them. The application deadline is March 1st, so be sure to apply if you’re interested in getting one!
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP AND TELEGRAM CHANNELS FOR DAILY UPDATES
|Join Now 👈