You want to study in Malaysia, Most of the students want to study as this is one of the most favorite place for the students. There are lot of scholarship offered by Malaysian Government to international students. There are many students got selected for Malaysian International Scholarship. Today we are going to discuss about MIS Scholarship 2023/2024 for international students.
The Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) is a fully-funded scholarship program offered by the Malaysian government to attract talented students from around the world to pursue postgraduate studies in Malaysia. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and a monthly allowance.
The expenses of studying and living are much higher so students can not year and they need to do part time jobs to meet the expenses. It is not very much difficult to study and do a job to to survive in Malaysia because it is a cheap country.
About Malaysian International Scholarship 2023
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Country: Malaysia
- University: Different Malaysian Universities
- Availability: Partially Funded
- Deadline: Varies for each University
Details of Scholarship:
Malaysian International Scholarship are Partially funded and these scholarships will cover all of your expenses, you just need to to cover some of your expenses. This year many scholarships are available for international students. There is a different quota for international students grants.Universities will send you an offer letter which will you submit to get Visa approval.
Available Study Programs
- Social Sciences, Journalism, and Information
- Arts and Humanities
- Business, Administration, and Law
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Statistics
- Engineering, Manufacturing, and Construction
- Health and Welfare *not including medicine, nursing, and pharmacy
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, and Veterinary
The MIS is open to students from the following countries:
- Sri Lanka
(Yes your country is also eligible, visit official website as they updated the list).
List of Universities Under MIS program 2023
There are total 24 Malaysian Universities under MIS Scholarship:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- INCEIF University (INCEIF)
You will be considered for Malaysia Government scholarships if you meet the following criteria:
- Must be international students. i.e not living in Malaysia
- Must not older than 40 to 45 years
- Must have good academic record
- Don’t have any criminal Record
- You can submit your IELTS Scores
- Must be Medically fit
- Apply for admission at
- your application must be submitted before deadline
The deadline to apply for the Malaysia International Scholarship 2023 is May 18, 2023.
How to apply for Malaysia International Scholarship?
The application process for this scholarship is online, you can use your mobile or pc to submit online scholarship application. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit the official website of at:
- Find your desired scholarship
- Read the details carefully
- Fill the scholarship form
Conclusion: If you are unable to pay the fee of studying in Malaysia, you should consider applying for this scholarship. You will get partially funded scholarship to study in Malaysia. We have covered all the important information related to International Malaysia scholarships. If you like this article consider applying for this scholarship.