The University of Queensland through its T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate is delighted to offer Undergraduate International Student Scholarships so all the candidates must apply here in this university
Scholarships are awarded to outstanding international students who demonstrate academic excellence and a desire to pursue a legal career for the students in the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate
Scholarship applications are separate from university applications for the students. An offer of a scholarship is subject to your acceptance into the Bachelor of Laws (Honours) or associated dual degree program at The University of Queensland so come and join the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate.
LAWS courses taken towards an approved law program are eligible for Undergraduate International Student Scholarships so all the students must visit our site. Scholarships do not cover living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health insurance, or student services and amenities for the students in the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate
- AIT Scholarships in Thailand 2022 | Fully-Funded
- Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
Details About T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland, Australia
- Host Institution(s): University of Queensland, Australia
- Scholarship Worth: 25% or 50%
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Bachelor degree
- Nationality: International Students
- Application Deadline: October 15, 2022
- Applicants must be international students for the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate
- Applicants must have applied for a place as an international student and have not yet commenced at UQ for the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must be start undergraduate degree program in law
- Applicants who do not hold another scholarship that the Dean considers to be similar for the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate.
To apply for the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship, you must submit your application online for the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate. The application should take about 20 minutes to complete for the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate.
You will be required to have the following so read it carefully:
- A copy of your CV
- Academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters.
You will also need to tell us about:
- Describe why you are interested in studying law and what you hope to achieve for the students
- Describe your personal qualities, including your leadership potential, community involvement, cultural achievements, and anything else you consider relevant for the students in the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate
- Financial hardship or need
- Scholarships you have applied for in the past for the students.
At any time, you can save your progress and resume your application for the students.