The University of Twente offers a wide range of scholarships for international students to study in the Netherlands. University of Twente Scholarship are awarded to outstanding students who demonstrate financial need and have excellent academic records. The University of Twente Scholarship is a great opportunity for international students to study at one of the top universities in the Netherlands. If you are an outstanding student with financial need, I encourage you to apply for this scholarship.
The University of Twente Scholarship offers a number of scholarships for international students who want to study at the University of Twente. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence, and they cover the full cost of tuition fees.
The scholarship is available for all degree programmes at the University of Twente. To be eligible, you must have excellent grades and demonstrate financial need. You will also need to submit a letter of motivation explaining why you deserve the scholarship.
If you are awarded the scholarship, you will be expected to maintain excellent academic performance throughout your studies. You will also be required to participate in various activities organised by the University of Twente Scholarship Foundation, such as mentoring other students or giving talks about your experiences as a scholarship recipient. The University of Twente Scholarship is a great opportunity for outstanding international students to receive financial support for their studies. If you think you have what it takes to be a recipient, make sure to apply!
University of Twente Scholarship for international students
- Scholarship Country: Netherlands
- Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 1 February 2023
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Twente Scholarship:
To be eligible for the University of Twente Scholarship, you must:
- Have a non-Dutch nationality
- Be applying for your first year of studies at the University of Twente
- Demonstrate excellent academic achievement (top 10% of your high school class)
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be willing to contribute to campus life by getting involved in student organizations, volunteering, etc.
The University of Twente Scholarship offers a number of benefits to international students. These include a full tuition waiver, a monthly stipend, and health insurance. The scholarship also covers the costs of travel to and from the Netherlands.
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Public Administration
- Health Sciences
- Systems & Control
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Business Information Technology
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Communication Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Environmental & Energy Management
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Business Administration
- Interaction Technology
The University of Twente offers a range of scholarships for international students who wish to study at the university. There are a number of different scholarships available, each with its own eligibility criteria and application process.
- To apply for a scholarship, you will need to submit an online application form along with supporting documents such as your CV, academic transcripts, and a personal statement. The deadline for applications is 1 March each year.
- Once your application has been received, it will be assessed by a committee who will consider your academic merits and financial need. If you are successful in being awarded a scholarship, you will be notified by email.
The University of Twente is one of the leading technical universities in the Netherlands and offers scholarships for international students. The scholarship covers the tuition fee and provides a monthly allowance for living expenses. The university also offers a number of other benefits, such as free housing and a Dutch language course.
The scholarship is available for both undergraduate and graduate studies. For more information on how to apply, please visit the university’s website.