Congratulations! Uppsala University Scholarship is Now open to international students. Uppsala University is one of the leading European research and teaching institutions. The University offers a large number of scholarships each year to international students from all over the world. The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students and offers a truly global environment in which to study.
Located in Sweden’s historic capital city, Uppsala offers a wide range of opportunities for students looking for an enriching and unique experience. If you are an outstanding student with excellent academic results, you may be eligible for a scholarship to study at Uppsala University. In this blog post, we will take a look at the scholarships on offer for international students looking to study at Uppsala University in 2023.
The Uppsala University Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship for international students who are enrolled in a full-time degree program at the university. The scholarship is awarded to students who have demonstrated academic excellence and have a strong record of leadership and service. The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and provides a stipend for living expenses.
About Uppsala University Scholarship 2023
- Study Institution: Uppsala University
- Scholarship Country: Sweden
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor and Masters
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 17 January 2023, for admissions & 1 February 2023, for scholarship
Who is eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for the Uppsala University Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country outside of the European Union/European Economic Area and Switzerland
- Have been admitted to Uppsala University as a full-time student on a master’s level programme or equivalent.
- Not have previously studied at a Swedish higher education institution
- Demonstrate excellent academic performance
- Meet the specific eligibility requirements of their chosen programme (if applicable)
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
The Uppsala University Scholarship for international students offers a number of benefits to its recipients. Firstly, the scholarship provides financial support to help cover the costs of tuition and living expenses. Secondly, the scholarship gives recipients the opportunity to study at one of Sweden’s leading universities. Finally, the scholarship is awarded on a competitive basis, which means that only the most talented and deserving students will receive it.
Available Areas of Study
Science and Technology
- Applied Biotechnology
- Sustainable Destination Development
- Renewal Electricity Production
- Earth Science
- Computational Science
- Computer Science
Humanities and Social Science
- Sustainable Management
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Business and Management
- Sociology of Education
- Social Science
- Scandinavian Studies
- Digital Humanities
- HumanitiesReligion in Peace and Conflict
- Political Science
- Environmental low
- Game Design
- Global Environmental History
- Humanitarian action and conflict
- Information system
- Human-computer interaction
- Intellectual property law
- International Tax Law and EU Law
- International Humanitarian Action
- Investment Treaty Arbitration
- Modern History
- Language Technology
- Peace and conflict Studied
Medicine and Pharmacy
- Molecular Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Modeling
- Forensic Science
- Global Earth
- Medical Research
- Infection Biology
- Medical Nuclide Techniques
How to apply for the scholarship?
To apply for the Uppsala University Scholarship, international students must first create an account on the university’s website. Once they have done so, they will be able to access the online application form.
The application form will ask for personal information, such as the student’s name, date of birth, and contact information. It will also ask for academic information, such as the student’s current level of education and GPA. Finally, it will ask for a personal statement.
In their personal statement, students should explain why they are interested in studying at Uppsala University and how they believe they would benefit from receiving a scholarship. The personal statement should be between 500 and 1000 words in length.
Once the application form has been completed, it should be submitted online by the deadline of March 1st. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to help fund your studies, the Uppsala University Scholarship 2023 could be a great option for you. This scholarship provides full tuition coverage as well as a monthly stipend to help with living costs, making it a very generous award. The application process is straightforward, and we encourage all eligible students to apply. Good luck!