Ghent University is inviting applications for the Ph.D Scholarship 2023 from eligible and interested candidates from all over the world. The Ghent University Ghent University PhD Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program that will cover all the expenses of the selected students such as travel, health insurance, and tuition fees, etc. Ghent University is one of the leading institutions of higher education and research in Belgium. Every year, it welcomes about 4,000 international students from more than 100 countries. If you are an international student and looking for an opportunity to study in Belgium, then this Ghent University Ph.D. Scholarship 2023 can be a perfect option for you.
Ghent University is offering scholarships for Ph.D. students! These scholarships are available to international students who wish to pursue a Ph.D. at Ghent University in Belgium. The scholarships will cover the costs of tuition, travel, and living expenses for the duration of the Ph.D. program.
If you are an international student interested in pursuing a Ph.D. at Ghent University, then you should definitely apply for one of these scholarships! The application process is simple and straightforward, and the benefits of receiving a scholarship are numerous. Not only will you be able to complete your Ph.D. without having to worry about financial concerns, but you will also gain access to world-class facilities and resources that will help you in your studies. So what are you waiting for? Apply now for a Ghent University Ph.D scholarship!
Ghent University Ph.D Scholarship Short Details:
- Department: TW05 – Department of Information TechnologyContract Limited duration
- Degree: Master degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or Master in Informatics Occupancy rate 100%
- Vacancy type: Research staff
- Deadline: 1 March 2023
Who can apply for Ghent University PhD Scholarship?
The Ghent University Ph.D Scholarship is open to international students who are currently enrolled in a full-time Ph.D program at Ghent University or who have been accepted into a full-time Ph.D program at Ghent University.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a full-time Ph.D program at Ghent University or have been accepted into a full-time Ph.D program at Ghent University;
- Have excellent academic results;
- Be proficient in English;
- Be willing to contribute to the diversity of the student body at Ghent University.
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
The Ghent University Ph.D Scholarship offers a range of benefits for international students, including:
- Full tuition fees for the duration of your studies
- A monthly stipend to help cover living costs
- Health insurance
- Visa support
- Access to Ghent University’s world-class facilities and resources
How to apply for Ghent University PhD Scholarship?
If you want to apply for the Ghent University Ph.D Scholarship, you will need to submit an application form along with your CV, motivation letter, two reference letters and a research proposal. The deadline for applications is 1 March 2023.
Deadline for the scholarship
The deadline for the Ghent University Ph.D scholarship is 1 March 2023. After this date, applications will no longer be accepted and scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis until all available scholarships have been awarded.