The Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship is open for international students to pursue graduate degree program in Westminster university London so the students who are interested to study here in this scholarsjipapply as soon as possible.
The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships, the University’s most prestigious award for the students, is aimed at fully funding a student from a developing country to study a full-time Undergraduate degree at the University for those who are wnated to study here in this university.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Westminster university
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Any full-time Undergraduate Degree Program offered at the University for the students
- Program Period: 3 Years
- Number of Scholarships: Four
- Deadline: July 08, 2022
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits so read it carefully:
- £5,000 per year towards maintenance costs or tuition fees up to a maximum of 3 years for the students in the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship.
Also See: Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China
Eligibility Criteria for Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
To qualify for Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below for the students so read it carefully:
- Required Languages: English is required for this scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students from developing countries are eligible for the Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
- You must hold a September 2021 course offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster for the students
- You must have a household income of £25,000 or below as assessed by the Student Loans Company are eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship.
- You are not eligible to apply if you already have an Honors degree are eligible for the Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship.
Also See: Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2023 | Austria
How to Apply for Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship?
Please follow below important instructions to avail Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s so read it carefully:
(1) Download and fill your application Form for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
(2) As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation for the students:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course for the students in the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study for the students in the Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application for the students
(3) And post applications to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
(4) Then The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application for the students.
Also See: University of Calgary Scholarships in 2022 – Fully Funded
To know more about Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s , please visit official website for the eligible students: