World Trade Organization Internship Program is now accepting applications for their Internship Program 2023! The program offers a unique opportunity to learn about the WTO and the international trading system, while gaining valuable work experience. Interships are available in a variety of departments, such as economics, statistics, trade and environment, legal affairs, and more. If you are passionate about international trade and have excellent academic credentials, we encourage you to apply! For more information read complete article.
The World Trade Organization (WTO) is an international organization that deals with the global rules of trade between nations. Its headquarters are in Geneva, Switzerland, and it has over 160 member countries.
The WTO’s main function is to ensure that trade flows as smoothly, predictably and freely as possible. We do this by:
- Monitoring and enforcing the rules of international trade;
- Providing a forum for trade negotiations;
- Settling trade disputes;
- Assisting developing countries in trade policy issues, through technical assistance and training programs;
- Cooperating with other international organizations.
The WTO is also a center of economic research and analysis: we provide statistical information and analysis on world trade, hold conferences on trade topics, publish books and studies on international trade topics, etc.#
Description of World Trade Organization Internship Program 2023:
- Host: World Trade Organization (WTO).
- Duration: 3 months to 6 months.
- Number internships: Not specified.
- Last date to apply: 31 Dec
What are the objectives of the WTO Internship Program?
The world trade organization internship Program offers the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of the WTO and international trade. The program is open to students and young professionals who are interested in pursuing a career in international trade.
The objectives of the World Trade Organization Internship Program are:
- To provide an opportunity for students and young professionals to gain first-hand experience of the work of the WTO and international trade;
- To promote understanding of the multilateral trading system among future leaders;
- To contribute to capacity building in developing countries and least developed countries.
Who can apply for the WTO Internship Program?
The World Trade Organization Internship Program is open to students who are enrolled in a graduate school program related to international trade, economics, law, or another relevant field. Students must be between the ages of 21 and 26 and have a good command of English. The internship is paid, and interns are responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses.
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- Letter of motivation
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Two letters of recommendation
The benefits of interning at the WTO
There are many benefits to interning at the WTO. As an intern, you will gain a better understanding of the world trade system and how it works. You will also develop research, writing, and analytical skills that will be valuable in your future career. In addition, you will have the opportunity to meet and network with people from all over the world who work in the international trade field. There will also be WTO internship salary.
How to apply for the World Trade Organization Internship Program?
In order to apply for the WTO Internship Program, you must first create an account on the WTO website. Once you have done so, you will be able to log in and access the online application form.
Before beginning the application process, we strongly encourage you to read through all of the information on this page, as well as the Frequently Asked Questions section. This will ensure that you are aware of all of the requirements and expectations of the program.
The online application form must be completed in English and should take approximately 45 minutes to complete. We recommend that you have all of the required documents (listed below) ready before beginning the form, as you will not be able to save your progress and come back later.
Tips for a successful application
- Make sure you are eligible: The World Trade Organization Internship Programme is open to students who have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in economics, international trade, law or a related field by the time they start their internship.
Applicants must be between 20 and 26 years old.
- Get your CV and cover letter in order: Be sure to tailor your CV and cover letter to the organisation and position you’re applying for.
Highlight any relevant skills, experience or coursework that make you a good fit for the role.
If you have any previous internships or work experience in the field of international trade, make sure to mention it!
- Do your research: Show that you understand what the WTO does and why you want to intern there specifically.
Be familiar with the organisation’s objectives, values and areas of work before your interview.
- Stand out from the crowd: Think about what makes you unique and how you can add value to the team during your internship.
What can you bring to the table that other candidates cannot? Whether it’s language skills, creative thinking or quantitative analysis skills, be sure to highlight your strengths!
- Prepare for your interview: In addition to knowing about the WTO, be prepared to answer questions about your motivation for wanting an internship at the organisation as well as questions about your skills and experiences.
We wish you the best of Luck
FAQs about the World Trade Organization Internship Program
What are the eligibility requirements for the WTO Internship 2022?
To be eligible for the WTO Internship Program, you must be enrolled in a graduate or post-graduate degree program, or be a young professional who has completed your studies. You must also be a national of a WTO Member State.
What is the duration of the internship?
- The internship lasts for six weeks.
Is there a stipend available? How much is it?
- Yes, there is a monthly stipend available to help cover your living expenses while you are interning with the WTO. The amount of the stipend is 2,500 Swiss francs per month.
Click Here To Apply For World Trade Organization Internship Program
More For you:
- Chick Fil a Scholarships | Meet Your Financial Need
- Mike Rowe Scholarships 2023
- Chick Fil a Scholarships | Meet Your Financial Need
- Switzerland Scholarships 2023 for international students
- Maastricht University Scholarship 2023 in Holland
- Social Work Scholarships For Students in 2023 – Apply Now