Oh yes! Germany has announced the DAAD Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24. This is the largest Scholarship program undertaken by Germany for all foreign students. This Scholarship is open to completing the Full-time Masters and PhD Degree Programs from the top German Universities. Participants will study at prestigious German universities. The German government supports more than 100,000 German and foreign students each year. All costs will be borne by the German Government.
Also apply for Bocconi University Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
Why Do Students Like German Lessons? Because they are the highest paid scholarships. You will receive 800-1200 Euros / Month and Airfare tickets. No Application Fee Required German Government Scholarship. All accepted 2023-24 applications. German universities do not pay tuition fees.
A comprehensive list of Academic Courses is available to complete Masters / MPhil, MBA, LLM, Ph.D. The Master’s Degree period will be 12-24 months (depending on the institution) and 36 months PhD. Germany is becoming a magnet for international students from all over the world. t is considered one of the Top Scholarships in the World.
Government of Germany DAAD Scholarships 2023-24
- Country: Germany
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months and 36 Months
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Deadline: Varies
Fields / Officials
Revised list of DAAD Scholarship Program in Germany Master & Ph.D. Graduation programs. Every year, thousands of students from all over the world trust their education at German universities
- Economic Science / Business Management / Political Economics
- Development Partnerships
- Engineering and Related Science
- Regional and City Planning
- Agricultural and Forestry Sciences
- Natural Sciences and Environment
- Medicine / Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
DAAD Germany Scholarship for Masters & Ph.D. is a Fully Sponsored Scholarship in Germany for International Students. It will cover all of the Free Tuition Fees in Germany.
- Full Tuition Fees Covered.
- Depending on the level of education, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduate students or 1,200 euros for medical students.
- Payments for health, accident, and personal liability insurance
- Round Airfare Travel Allowance, unless these costs are incurred by their country or other source of income
Monthly rental subsidy
- Monthly allowance to accompany family members.
Basic Qualifications Terms
Nominees in All Developing Countries. You can check the List of Developing Countries (Here)
- Students have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in a relevant subject.
- His academic qualifications usually do not exceed six years.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
List of Required Documents
The application form can be found under “Application Process”.
- Hand-signed CV (please use the Europass sample form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- Handwritten letter of intent (with reference to current work), 2 page limit
- Letters / letters of recommendation (letters must have a letterhead, signature, and official stamp and must be the latest)
- Letters / letters of recommendation from your employer (letter must have a letterhead, signature, and official stamp and must be up to date)
- A work certificate from your employer in your country and – if possible – a certificate of re-employment.
Evidence of language skills:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept TOEFL for education)
German – required for courses taught in German; with courses taught in English, if any
(certified *) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
(certified *) copies of academic documents (certified translation if necessary).
Also apply for French Government Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded
The Last Date to Apply for the Annual Germany Government DAAD Scholarships 2023-24 is Varies from Course to Course.
How to apply for DAAD Scholarships
Applicants must apply online and complete the application form and upload the Documents.
- An Official Scholarship Announcement can be found here
- The list of deadlines and lessons is reviewed here