University of Brighton Scholarships 2022-2023 are partially funded scholarships for international students so come and join this as soon as possible for this scholarship so come and join this as soon as possible. These scholarships are available for undergraduate studies for the eligible students. These scholarships will provide free access to the university sport facilities for the students, financial support (up to £1000 for the academic year) for the students in the University of Brighton Scholarships, performance T-shirt and access to workshops for the students in this scholarships.
Scholarships and the value awarded to individuals depend on the athlete’s current competition level and the number and quality of overall applications that year fpor the students in the University of Brighton Sports Scholarships. Minimum requirements for applying are to be competing at regional level competition for the eligible students in this scholarships. If you would like more information about our scholarships and applying then contact us for the University of Brighton Scholarships.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Brighton
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Area: Sports
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Applications are open between January and July for the following academic year for the students.
University of Brighton Sports scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits so read it completely:
- Free access to the university sport facilities for students
- Financial support (up to £1000 for the academic year) for students
- Performance T-shirt
- Access to workshops (nutrition, fitness training, technique analysis and sports psychology) for students
- Strength and Conditioning support
- Sport Science support
- Physical Performance testing
- Reduced rate access to physiotherapy support
- Reduced rate access to sport massage treatments
- A mentor to help with lifestyle management
- Access to University of Brighton sports coaches (where available)
- Links to external clubs through our extensive partnership network
Eligibility Criteria for University of Brighton Sports Scholarships
To be eligible for University of Brighton Sports scholarships, applicant must fulfill the following criteria so read it carefully:
- Required Language: English is required for the University of Brighton Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries are elugible for the University of Brighton Scholarships
- You should have reached a junior or senior national level of competition or performance and have the potential and dedication to reach world-class performance level (or equivalent) in your sport are eligible for the University of Brighton Scholarships.
- You should have been accepted on a University of Brighton course or be a current student of the university, or a directly funded course at a partner college for the University of Brighton Scholarships.
How to Apply for University of Brighton Sports scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Brighton scholarships so read it carefully:
- Apply for admission in Brighton here for the University of Brighton Sports Scholarships
- After the acceptance Fill the online application with your personal information for this scholarships
To know more about University of Brighton scholarships, please visit official website for the students: